Join the Chamber
The ECCDC provides exposure to thousands of businesses, business leaders, and nonprofit organizations within the DC Metro Area's LGBTQIA+ community.
Some of the key benefits of all Chamber membership include:
- Free or reduced price entry into regular trainings and workshops
- Eligible for the B2B Referral Program
- Exposure in the online and printed business directory (for business memberships and higher)
- The opportunity to promote your business and/or host events at your venue
- Reduced pricing on and limited-space access to exhibitor tables during events that call for them
- Access to the members-only section of the web site, which allows for connecting with other members and finding members-only discounts for purchases from a number of businesses
- Advanced registration for Chamber Core Events, which typically have a wait list
- The chance to be included in a regular member spotlight that promotes you to the wider Chamber membership
- Membership Discounts from participating businesses
- Automatic inclusion in the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), including fee waiver for LGBTE certification, a $400 value
Full descriptions of each membership level are below.
All memberships are for a 12-month period from date of acceptance.
If you'd like to join, just select your preferred level below and complete the application on the next screen!
By entering your information in the online forms and clicking NEXT, you agree to the Membership Terms and Conditions.
a red asterisk (*) indicates a required field on the form